Good day pals. Comfortable February! I hope you’ve had an incredible week. My pals and I are again with one other Valentine’s day submit and this time,
we’re sharing some fairly Valentine’s day decor. I’ve made these Painted Espresso Desk Books for Valentine’s day earlier than HERE.
However I wished to make them a bit of extra refined so I took them and painted them black as a substitute of pink.
I used a gold pen to put in writing the phrases ‘Love conquers all’ and that’s it.
I positioned a cute little candle on high. These candles are lovely as show.
Such a straightforward little DIY that coordinates effectively with the remainder of my decor however nonetheless pays homage to Valentine’s day. 🙂
However listed below are extra fairly Valentine’s day decor concepts that I do know you’re going to like.
Thanks a lot for stopping by.
a lot love,
Blogger’s Greatest Valentine Decor
- Concrete Conversation Heart Napkin Rings | My Candy Savannah
- Copper Valentine Table Decorations | My 100 Yr Previous Residence
- DIY Espresso Desk Books for Valentine’s Day | Craftberry Bush
- Valentine’s Garland DIY | Comfortable Comfortable Nester
- Dollar Store Heart Wreath | Tatertots and Jello